Our slip and fall lawyers in Las Vegas can help you recover the compensation you deserve if you have been hurt in a slip and fall accident. With over 50 years of legal experience, we have helped thousands of residents in Las Vegas, and we are ready to take on any challenge that is presented to us. If you have been hurt, hire the best slip and fall lawyers in Las Vegas by calling Brian Boyer Injury Lawyer.
Our Las Vegas personal injury lawyer has successfully recovered millions of dollars for his clients. All cases are taken on a contingency-fee basis, meaning you pay us nothing unless we win your case.
Why should we handle your slip and fall case?
Our attorneys have successfully won settlements in slip and fall accidents throughout their careers. We are licensed to practice law in the State of Nevada and California. We have dedicated all of our efforts to providing exceptional legal representation to each and every client we serve. If you need results, look no further than our law firm. We will help you get the compensation you are entitled to.
Mr. Boyer is a Las Vegas slip and fall attorney who has repeatedly been recognized as the best injury lawyer in Las Vegas, NV and Clark County, NV. We work hard to ensure our community is a better and safer place, and he will work relentlessly to ensure justice is served on your behalf.
Mr. Boyer Accident & Injury Attorney specializes in slip and fall injuries, and he is prepared to assist you and your loved ones.
About our slip and fall accident law firm
We are determined to hold the negligent party accountable for your injury. At Boyer Lawyer, our law firm is prepared to help you by:
- Offering each client access to a fully staffed team of lawyers, paralegals, and legal assistants that will work together to ensure a successful case.
- Communicate with each client as your case progresses. We are available to answer any questions or concerns you may have at any time of the day.
- Direct access to your attorney’s cell phone number.
- Compassionate lawyers who understand your situation
- Attorney referrals–if you are ever in need of another type of legal professional, we have a solid network of attorney referrals.
- No fee unless we win.
We are prepared to do what is necessary to ensure justice is served on your behalf. Our legal team will work diligently and aggressively to ensure your case is settled for maximum compensation as efficiently as possible.
Steps to take after a slip and fall accident
The steps you take immediately after a slip and fall accident are critical if you wish to achieve favorable results for your claim. There are a variety of steps that should be taken to help ensure a smooth-sailing claim. These steps include:
- Get medical treatment. Getting a medical evaluation immediately after you experience an injury helps your slip and fall case immensely. You are documenting the injuries sustained as a result of the accident, and you’re establishing a progression of your injuries to support treatment and documentation.
- Photograph the accident scene. Even if you hire a slip and fall lawyer to represent you, you should still some of your own investigation. Document the scene of the accident by taking video and photo of the area, it’s surroundings, and the object or obstruction that caused you to fall down.
- Obtain witness information. A witness can be a powerful asset to your case. If possible, take down names and phone numbers of each witness and relay this information to your lawyer.
- File a report. When a slip and fall occurs at a business or in a public space, report the accident as quickly as possible. Whether you report to a security guard or business manager, you will need something in writing that documents your fall. Collect a copy of the report, or take down the name of the individual who you spoke with.
- Contact a Las Vegas slip and fall lawyer. The faster you hire us, the better outcome you will have for your case. We will help you through the complicated process of filing a slip and fall case, and we will immediately begin gathering all supporting documentation for your claim which will be used in the demand we draft for compensation.
Related: What should I do after a slip and fall?
How do I file a slip and fall accident claim?
The first step to filing a slip and fall claim begins with a thorough investigation of our case. We will need to establish your damages in order to understand what compensation you are entitled to. Damages will include both economic and non-economic, and in some cases, punitive. These damages include injuries, lost wages, loss of consortium, emotional pain and suffering, and so on. A few of the major contributing factors to establishing damages includes the injuries you have suffered. Common injuries that are caused by a slip and fall accident include:
- Broken bones;
- Brain and head injuries;
- Nerve damage;
- Ligament and tendon tears;
- Cust and bruises;
- Hip and joint displacement;
- Emotional trauma;
- Internal bleeding and bruising.
To start on your case, we will file the appropriate paperwork with the insurance companies. We will send them a Letter of Representation which will immediately halt their attempts to contact you. This is a critical step to take in a slip and fall accident case as many times, the insurance companies will attempt to collect incriminating information which can be used against your case.
We will then begin collecting all supporting documentation for your claim while simultaneously creating a demand for compensation. Once we have collected all evidence and documentation, we will submit the demand to the insurance companies. If they refuse to offer a fair settlement, we will file a lawsuit.
It is important to note, however, that most slip and fall cases settle outside of the courthouse. This is due to a number of reasons. First, our attorneys are highly experienced in crafting demands that insurance companies know will rule favorably in court. They will almost always opt to settle outside of court for this reason. Additionally, going to court only adds more to their expenses, and they want to avoid paying out any more than they have to.
Related: How to win a slip and fall case
Contact our Las Vegas slip and fall attorneys for a free consultation
If you or a loved one have been injured in a slip and fall accident in Las Vegas, NV, please contact our law firm immediately. We are prepared to help you, and we are prepared to win. With over 50 years of legal experience, we have a history of doing just that. Contact us 24/7 by calling 702-514-1414